Our list of best offline Android games should help you in making your choice for maximum enjoyment & fun. Let the adventure and fun quest begin now.
Most android based games are null without the internet connection, the connectivity seems to be the wheel on which the games navigate their courses.
A 24 hour connectivity is a luxury to most people and gamers hence not all gamers can be domicile on a web connection throughout the day.
Therefore in this article you will be presented with the best offline Android games which you can enjoy throughout the day without internet usage.
Related: Best GBA Games, Best Flash Games, Best Real Time Strategy Games
As a game lover with a fluctuating and weak internet access, the best option to gaming is to download a bunch of offline games on the smart devices.
Our List Of Best Offline Android Games
Here, you can discover some of the games obtainable from the play store which can be enjoyed without internet connection.
Quuzoid is a beautiful game especially for knowledge seekers, as the name suggests it is a collection of questions which can be enjoyed offline. Quizoid provides answers to series of questions which can help to widen your general knowledge.
The game “Quizoid” has over 7,000 questions which are sub-divided into 6 different levels. If you enjoy quizzes and solving the puzzles, this game is a must have for you and you can also enjoy with friends and families anywhere, anytime and anyway.
The features of Quizoid include the following:
- Quizoid has three game modes, 17 categories and a number of easy hints to help you acquaint yourself with the game.
- Quizoid contains quiz and questions from the various categories which range from Celebrities, Arts, Languages, Literature, Mathematics, Geography, Mythology, Religion and Medical Sciences etc.
- Quizoid can be upgraded to the pro version which gives you extra 3,000 questions to bring a total of 10,0000 questions.
Special Forces Group 2
Did you play first person shooter games? If yes, you’re in for another wild enjoyment in the special forces group 2. With the game “Special Forces Group 2”, you obtain the breath taking experience of being a real time 3D Person Shooter.
The game can be enjoyed in two different modes, either as a single player or as multi-player. Some of the features the special forces group 2 boasts of include but not limited to:
- This game comes with 5 varying types of gaming modes which are Resurrection, Bomb Mode, Zombie Modes, Classic and Capture the Flag.
- The game gives you six persons in a team, three shotguns, seven pistols, four submachine guns, and much more ammunition to be victorious in your battles.
- The game like others to be discussed here have an offline mode so you don’t always require a web connection to play and it is one of the most thrilling android offline games.
Big Little Farmer
As the name sounds, this game mimics the complete farmer. You get involved in raising your farm, cultivating and harvesting your crops with the game “Big Little Farmer” which has the throne of being one of the best android offline games that you can have access to in the Play Store.
Playing this game, you experience the flamboyant life of a farmer and adorn your farms with ornaments as you enjoy this Android offline game.
Some of the key features of this offline android game include:
- The game requires no fights, drama or wars.
- You feature a commercial farmer who builds his farming business with milk and bakery products etc.
- You have to act as a conventional farmer, planning about your products, look for means of selling and delivery of your product and enrich yourself as you progress in the farming business.
- You have to work hard on your farming expertise and meticulously improve your farmland in pursuit of success.
- You get to experience the actual farmer’s life and joyfully watch your agricultural land grow.
Another offline game with great precision in satisfying gamers is Overkill 3, it is a game packed with some incredible action sequences which you will want to play again and again.
It is a game teaching the concept of mutual benefit, as a gamer you have to protect the Generator who returns the favor by demolishing your opponents with high voltage lightning currents.
The features of the game include:
- A dreadful gang of people who target and capture everyone who isn’t obedient to them.
- Your task is to assure the release of the innocent people by fighting and killing the gang who is on their chase.
- Among other games, Overkill 3 also provides an offline mode which ensures that game lovers can enjoy it without access to the internet.
Eternium: Mage And Minions
While playing Eternium, you will surely remember Torchlight and Diablo games. The creators made it unique and filled it with innovation by adding some feature that were never experienced before in any other game.
- Swipe to cast control and a player-friendly rule, no paywalls, never pay to win are some of these additions. Some of the features of Eterium need you to be online but you can enjoy this android game flawlessly without an internet connection.
- You can choose to be either a warrior with an axe or a sword or you can be a mage as well.
On the way you will learn how to become more powerful and deadly.
- You can explore some new horizons by going in the dangerous caves and blind forests, traveling to other planets like moon and kill some monsters which are residing there among the canyons, the craters and the ravines.
The game crashland is really exciting and a fun to toy with. It is a paid app and playing this game requires a one off $6.99 which most people already involved agree to be a walk over compared to the fun and excitement embedded.
Some of the features it possesses includes:
- The game is action packed and adventurous, it is a RPG game where as a gamer, you follow the leads about a story and find yourself on another planet.
- Finding yourself in the midst of aliens, you have to build a base on this planet inhabited by aliens, engage them, defeat them all and safely escape back to space.
- This is one of the best game on play store, the design and graphics are amazing and it has features that will keep you glued to it.
- You can harvest resources, collect as much resources as you can and master the relatively simple combat system to effectively compete with the aliens
- There is a level editor as well which ensures the excitement is not restricted to the assigned levels alone.
The Sims has two sides to it, and it can’t be ignored. There is the free play and the more complicated version that requires internet connectivity.
The game has been around for a while and most people tinkered with it at childhood. Now is the time to revisit this game and explore again and again.
Features of the Sims free play include:
- The Sims Free Play is with a free mode for offline clients.
- It allows you to bond with friends and family as it is not easy to turn down or neglect.
- It’s the original “simulator” game.
- It has in-app purchases you can make, but doesn’t cost money to play. Though for optimum pleasure in app purchases is inevitable.
Soulcraft is built with the warrior mindset, designed for warriors who already encountered ultimate death games to defeat crimes and yet manage to survive. It is one of the best RPG games available on Android.
Soulcraft presents an array of stunning features which include:
- Unbelievably stunning visual graphics with devils, wizards and other awful monstrous creatures at various locations such as Egypt, Iraq, Rome, Greece, New York and Hamburg.
- The game presents different modes to accommodate the diverse clients, the modes include arena, crystal gate, boss fight, hell gate and time run.
- The story about the game epitomizes the storyline where humans in their quest discovers the secret to eternal life.
- It has a fascinating game-play and graphics which only add to the only add to the overall gaming experience.
Legend Of Darkness
Another non negligible and one of the leading offline role playing android game is legend of darkness. Your character is a hero, who must destroy a number of monsters before proceeding to the next level in the game.
- The creativity of the gamer will also go a long way to determine success as a user is expected to collect valuables to make weapons and also to kill various types of monsters.
- Gamer is expected to find, hunt and bring the demons to their death.
- The award is given based on the strength of the monster the hero has killed.
The mystery monsters also grant you generous rewards as you overpower them
With help from Abyss, gamers can develop appropriate equipments to wars off the excesses of the demon and to destroy them totally.
Beamdog is another outstanding addition to this list which is available offline for Android users. The Beamdog series is an index of common PC games routed to the APK format for Android.
- These are role play offline android games that can help you to while away time as you won’t even feel the time slipping. Some of the games in the list are Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition, Planescape: Torment EE, Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition and Baldur’s Gate II.
- Though there are no purchases within the game, the game is expected to be paid for before you can enjoy it’s entertaining prowess. Beamdog is a lovely game which is available offline for your Android phone.
Several Final Fantasy Games
Yeah, you see that right. Several Final Fantasy games. These Final Fantasy games require at least a one time internet connection after which you can play them offline for several hours.
- The Final Fantasy games usually take 20+ hours to reach the end and each of the fantasy games series concludes a complete story.
- The costs of these offline games are not fixed, they vary from game to game but whatever the price of a Final Fantasy game is, its worth it.
- They really will catch your fancy. The list of these fantasy games includes Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Final Fantasy Portal and Mobius Final Fantasy etc.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Another one of the best offline android games that got ported to android because of a huge fan following is Star Wars. It is also and RPG(Role Play Game) and the most famous version Knights of the Old Republic offers a number of endings which solely depend on the decisions that you took while playing it.
- They have amazing visuals and you get a continuous in-game support to help you solve any problems you face. The Knights of the Old Republic has various levels and objectives that keep you glued to your screens.
- Completing the games isn’t straightforward and simple, it needs you to collect appropriate character before you can reach the end as a champion. It is indeed a haven to while time away.
Brothers In Arms 3
This is indeed for brothers in arms, a game gifted to the individuals who aspire to be fearless fighters either in the real life or gaming adventures. This game is available offline which is a sure bet to control ad pop ups while enjoying the game.
- Ads can be frustrating and inhibiting towards game enjoyment but the offline availability of this game effectively controls ads pop-ups.
- As a gamer, you’re expected to unfold the perks by each of the weapon classes: demonstrate the new ammunition and get astonished with the visual graphics on display.
- The game is available for Android users ranging from the smart-watch to your tablets. The game has both single-player and multi-player modes. At onset, you are to choose between the Free for all and the Team death match modes.
Do you have a whole lot of time to indulge in games, are you ready for limitless entertainment? If you answer yes to the above, Stack might be just what you’re looking for.
- The game is simple and easy to play, building on the common games of aligning bricks. You as the gamer, stack blocks on a tower.
- The block is not static, moving back and forth which requires you to time your drops rightly. For every block you drop that fails to align, the next becomes smaller until you begin to drop tiny blocks on a huge tower.
- The graphics are beautiful, coming with neat sounds and a gaming experience which runs smoothly.
Subway Surfers is another offline game with an endless running that is in concordance to Temple Run. It offers a whole lot of fun and excitement.
This game is old but still one of the classic games you can ever get offline. In this game, you’ll bolt and run as fast as possible while also dodging and evading the subway trains.
- The trains could be on-rushing towards you and might also be stationery on the tracks, in either cases you have to avoid them.
- Depending on how smooth it becomes, you can jump over trains and earn some power-ups despite the fast movement.
- It is a simple game that attracts gamers of all age range. One of its newest addition is the new Hover-board for true surfing while dodging trains
This game SimCity BuildIt is one of the best offline android games where you are expected to groom and establish your city with several buildings and 3D graphics, where your citizens can grow their skills and develop in a positive direction.
The game is all the more about bringing out the creativity and management skills in you and how you can adequately manage to meet the needs of other people and also satisfy them with your services.
- As the hero, you have to create resources and trade it with friends in the other cities which is an actual business step to fulfilling your financial needs to utilize money for the enhancement of the city.
- In this game, you have to take care of your citizens and keep them happy by providing them with services like power plants and police departments.
- You are also to solve their real-life troubles like traffic jams, fires, pollution and much more. There is an integrated social aspect where you get to compete with the players all over the world and earn rewards.
Another interesting game obtainable from the play store is BADLAND, the game is quite alien to lots of people but you can’t take away from it that it’s a interesting game to check out.
- The game is brilliantly designed and can be played by all age bracket of game lovers. This can also turn out to become one of your favorite android games over the years.
- The game has won accolades over the years, it won the game of the year recently, best graphics, best game plays among many other awards. It’s second version is beautiful too though made by a different team of developers.
- The game has beautifully inverted graphics coupled with a silhouette of the character you’re using in the gaming process, a beautifully designed background and landscape that speaks volume about the work of arts.
Grand Theft Auto
Rockstar games has routed five GTA titles to mobile devices which is a sure way to bringing beautiful games closer to smartphone users.
- If you’re a fan of the Grand Theft Auto franchise on PC or console, the good news is you can play them now on your android devices
- Most of these Rockstar games work effectively without web connectivity once the large game files are downloaded in a internet enabled environment the games can be enjoyed at any place.
- The game is a sure way to escape boredom and can be indulged in for hours on end.
Hitman GO, Lara Croft Go, Deus Ex Go
These games, Hitman Go, Lara Croft Go, Deus Ex Go are a series of the Go games developed by Square Enix.
They are the most played offline games.
- All of these games pose a number of hurdles that you have to outclass before you proceed to the next levels. Hitman Go offers you the opportunity to face the enemies who have a number of deadly and distinctive powers and you have to destroy them for your own survival.
- In these Go games each of the levels also has puzzles that you need to solve with a sharp mind. The cost of a single offline android game is $4.99 and purchasing the hints within the game is also possible, wherever you need them.
Road Drivers: Legacy
Road drivers: Legacy is more about bringing out the driving skills in the gamer. Join the road race with legendary racers and choose the car that you always drove in your dreams at iconic speeds.
- Racing on the highways midway the heavy traffics, earning more and more cash and upgrading your car or buying a new one are the goals in this one of the best offline android games.
- You can top the leader-boards with your meticulous driving skills and choice of the most effective cars. The game is fun-filled and excitement packed because as gamer, you are having access to the modish and graceful cars to drive.
- But you should meticulously and painstakingly guide yourself to reach the final destination. The game features 3D graphics which presents you with real-time racing experiences.
One of the best entertainment interface and a sure way to kill your time pleasantly is to bury head in games and the trending smart phones provide various games which can be enjoyed anytime, anyway and at any place.
Mostly, the Google Play Store houses series of games which android users can download to enjoy. Millions of Android offline games are available at the Play Store in almost every possible genre.
Most of these games require a powerful and stabilized internet connectivity to work, which makes them unfit where internet access is not accessible.
The web based activities range from downloading stuff from varying servers to providing up to date protection for best virtual engagement.
The games that require web connectivity are often inhibiting to users gaming experience and also come with adverts.
In the above post, we have been able to streamline the gaming options you have to explore, those that are enjoyable and accessible despite being offline.
Our list of best offline Android games should help you in making your choice of offline games for maximum enjoyment, fun and relaxation as the case may be. Let the adventure and fun quest begin now.
You will love to read:
Related: Best GBA Games, Best Flash Games, Best Real Time Strategy Games