The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a multi-platform dark fantasy role-playing game created by CD Projekt RED, which was initially released in 2015.
If you are playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on PC, you will be able to mod your game to enhance your gameplay experience.
There are lots of mods that you can try for this game, with each mod offering different features and added functionality not available in the base game.
In this guide, we have compiled the top 40 mods for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that you can try right away.
Our List Of 40 Best The Witcher 3 Mods
Without further ado, here are the top 40 The Witcher 3 mods that allow you to modify and enhance the gameplay experience of this game on PC:
Change Your Weather
The good thing about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is that it has good graphics that make the world looks real and beautiful.
This includes the weather. The base game has the weather system that allows you to explore the Continent in different weather conditions depending on various factors.
The Change Your Weather mod allows you to add more function to the weather system in the base game, such as adjusting the strength of the wind and certain weather possibility.
- It allows you to change the weather system during your normal gameplay.
- You can change the weather during quests.
- You can adjust the weather possibility and the strength of the wind.
- It is a great addition to the vanilla (normal) weather system.
- You can choose from various weather templates and effects.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3950
All Quest Objectives on Map
There are lots and lots of quests that you can complete in this game, and you can either complete the quests one by one, or you can complete multiple quests at once.
However, when you need to check on the quests that you currently have, you often have to go to the menu screen.
Also, not all quests are displayed on the map.
With this mod, you will be able to display all quest objectives on the map, allowing you to track them down more easily.
- This mod allows you to display all your active quests on the map.
- It is easier to track multiple quests with this mod.
- You can change your quest objective without having to go to the main menu.
- You can also store the locations of merchants that you have discovered.
- There are three versions of this mod available: Lite, Standard, and Full.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/943
Fast Travel from Anywhere
In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, it is possible for you to fast travel from one place to another place.
However, in order to do that, you have to use the signposts that are located throughout the game world.
Unless you reach the signpost, you will not be able to do any fast travel in this game.
However, with Fast Travel from Anywhere mod, you will be able to perform fast travel even without having to reach any signpost.
- You can perform fast travel from anywhere without having to reach the signpost.
- It will help you to reach a distant place instantly without having to go to the signpost first.
- It works anywhere in the game world, even in the wilderness.
- It can also be useful to flee from monster encounters by fast traveling to a different place.
- You can only fast travel when you are not on a quest.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/324/
HD Reworked Project
The Witcher 3 is already a good game with fantastic graphics.
You will see how the fantasy world of this game is being presented in beautiful arts and textures.
This includes the character designs and various other aspects like the weather, environment, and so on.
However, the HD Reworked Project mod is trying to take this game a step further to a higher level of graphics.
With this mod, you are able to improve the graphics of various elements in this game while still preserving its original art style.
- This mod gives a great improvement to the character models and textures in this game.
- The original art style in this game is still being preserved in this mod.
- It gives you sharper and more detailed textures for the whole game.
- It still preserves the performance of your PC, so it doesn’t use too much VRAM resources.
- Lots of other elements in this game are being reworked graphically, such as maps, meshes, and object level of details (LOD).
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1021/
Always Full EXP – The Witcher 3 Mods
In this game, you will be able to level up your character by completing quests or defeating monsters.
Whenever you complete a quest or defeat enemies, you will earn the experience points (EXP) that will go through your character’s leveling up.
However, each quest will provide you different EXP, which can be small or high, depending on various factors, such as quest difficulty, monster difficulty, and so on.
The Always Full EXP mod allows you to get full the 100% EXP every time you complete a quest.
- You will get 100% experience points every time you complete a quest.
- It will help you to level up your character more quickly.
- There are other available variations to this mod, such as Always Full EXP, Always Difficulty EXP, Always Mixed EXP, and more.
- You can choose which version to use in this mod depending on your preferences (one version at a time).
- It helps you to reduce the time to grind your way through the game’s completion.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/820
As with any RPG, HUD is an important element of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
It gives you the options needed for you to change various settings, change equipment, use items, and so on.
You will take a look at the HUD a lot when you are playing this game.
However, the HUD in the base game might seem not providing various options of customization.
The Friendly HUD mod can help change that.
- You will get various options that you can choose to configure various HUD modules.
- There are some improvements that you can make in the game menus to make it better for you to use.
- It gives you the ability to track NPC and add some 3D markers for quests.
- You will be able to have a more immersive gameplay experience by switching off some parts of the HUD.
- You can turn on and off certain elements in the game menu as you see fit.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/365/
No More Weapon Degradation / Indestructible Items
In this game, you can choose from among hundreds of weapons and armors for your character, allowing you to improve your equipment over time.
The stronger the weapon and armor that you use, the more powerful your attack and defense points. But, this game applies the system of weapon degradation.
It means that as you use your weapon and armor, you will eventually wear them down and need to replace them.
Each weapon and armor have their own durability level. This mod attempts to eliminate such a system.
- With this mod, you will be able to use any weapon and armor in 100% durability.
- Your weapon and armor won’t break no matter how often you use it.
- It can restore your weapon and armor to 100% durability if you have used one.
- It allows you to keep your favorite weapon and armor without having to replace it time after time.
- It makes the game simpler to play without having to worry about destructible items in this game.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/342
High Quality Faces
The base game of The Witcher 3 already has beautiful character models that you can see all around the game world.
Whether it is the main characters or NPC, you will see that this game is designed to have a really good visual on the character models.
However, you can still improve the visual of the faces of the characters using this mod.
The High Quality Faces mod allows you to increase the level of details of the character’s faces in this game so that it looks even more beautiful and gorgeous.
- The level of details of the NPC is increased significantly.
- It also increases the draw distance of the eyes by 10 times.
- You can increase the details of both main and secondary NPC in this game.
- The details for the common NPC is also increased, but only 80% of them.
- It makes the game even more enjoyable to play, especially when you have dialogues with the NPC.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1024
The Witcher 3 is the third-game in The Witcher series, which is based on books written by Andrzej Sapkowski.
In the books, the main characters or the Witchers are described to be more mutant-like, with real Witcher eyes and totally white hair.
In the base game, though, it seems that the main characters are not portrayed as accurately as the books portrayed them.
This is the mod that attempts to make the Witchers in this game to be more lore-friendly.
Which means to resemble more characteristics as described in the books and other previous games.
- This mod makes the main character to look like the one described in the original books.
- It modifies the eyes of the main character to resemble more like Witcher eyes.
- It turns Geralt’s hair to be completely while, so that he is more fit to be called the white wolf.
- It modifies Geralt’s appearance to be more mutant-like, with pale skin and other attributes.
- You will play the game as the lore described it.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/390
Increased Creature Loot
In this game, sometimes you will find dropped items or loots from the monsters that you have defeated or the animals that you have hunted.
However, the appearance of these loots is often minimal, meaning that you might sometimes have difficulty to find loots from the monsters and animals that you have killed no matter how hard you try.
The Increased Creature Loot mod is the mod that allows you to make each monster or animal that you have killed to leave loots 100% of the time.
- It will be very easy for you to find loots in this game simply by killing monsters or animals.
- The loot probability is increased to 100%, meaning that you will get it every single time.
- There are 5 different versions of this mod, allowing you to choose which way is best for you to get the creature loot increase.
- You can adjust the loot percentage in this game by simply choosing the right mod version that you prefer.
- The 5 different mod versions are Purist, ICL, ICL Plus, ICL Max, and ICL Ultimate.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/38
Super Turbo Lighting Mods
One of the best features of this game is the realistic-looking environment that you can explore freely.
This game has the lighting system that makes the world seem very beautiful and artistic, with lots of lighting effects that make it look better.
But, when the game was released for the first time on PC, The Witcher 3 was having a far better lighting system.
After a few patches and updates, the lighting become “downgraded” to make sure that the game runs well on various PC configurations.
This mod is trying to undo the changes to the game and deliver the original lighting system to this game.
- It provides lighting prior to the downgrade on PC.
- You will see a far superior lighting system once you’ve installed this mod.
- It makes the environment looks much more realistic.
- It will be better than the base game with the current updates and patches.
- If you want to go back to the original look and feel of this game, this is the best way to go.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/657/
Debug Console Enabler
This mod allows you to access the debug console in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
You will not need to create any configuration in order to use this mod.
You just need to install this mod and press the keys to enter the debug console, and you are good to go.
The debug console will provide you various options that are not available in the base game.
It allows you to play around with various settings and test some features in the game.
- It’s an easy installation to enable the debug console by pressing certain keys.
- It will work for GOTY and regular versions of the game (minimum version 1.31).
- This will also give you the access to free camera mode.
- You can open and close the debug console in a single key press.
- It works with third-party controllers as well (such as Xbox or PlayStation controllers).
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1555
Better Trophies – The Witcher 3 Mods
In this game, there is a trophy system that will give you certain bonuses when you do certain activities.
In order to unlock more trophies, you usually need to defeat certain types of monsters so that you get the bonuses like stat improvements and other bonuses.
The good thing about the Better Trophies mod is that it will attempt to replace the trophy bonuses with better bonuses.
So, when you install this mod, your trophies will be much more rewarding, giving you various stat bonuses every time.
- It provides better trophies when compared to the trophies offered in the base game.
- You will now be able to earn unique bonuses every time you earn a trophy.
- You will also be able to earn bonus damage every time you earn a trophy.
- Lots of different effects in your stats will be available once you start earning new trophies.
- It makes the game even more rewarding for you to play.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1006
No Fall Damage
In this game, you are free to explore the game world as you please.
You can continue the main story as well as complete the side quests only when you feel prepared to do it.
Until then, you can roam around Novigrad without having to worry about anything.
This includes climbing and performing parkour.
However, when you fall from high places, you would take a damage, which prompts a loading screen before you can continue what you are doing.
The No Fall Damage mod will attempt to eliminate the fall damage and prevent the loading screen from being prompted.
- You are free to climb high places without worrying about falling.
- Geralt can perform parkour without having to see a loading screen every time he falls.
- It makes the game much more enjoyable to play.
- You can roam the game world in any way you please without having to deal with the fall damage.
- No fall damage means you don’t need to heal yourself every time you fall.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/352
Immersive Cam – The Witcher 3 Mods
When you roam the game world in The Witcher 3, the camera will automatically follow your movement.
So, the auto-rotation function will be the default camera option for you when you play the base game.
This camera function is already good, but you can always improve it to make it more immersive.
The Immersive Cam mod will allow you to roam the world in this game and take camera control fully into your hands.
- This mod is perfect to be used with a gamepad, since it is designed with the gamepad in mind.
- The Smart Auto Rotation provides full control for your camera when exploring the game world.
- You can also use the camera function similar to the one shown in E3 2014.
- You can control the camera functions in-game.
- More features include Player Headtracking, Critical Slow-Motion Combat Camera, and Subtle Witcher Sense Zoom.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/689/
Improved Sign Effects
The Improved Sign Effects mod is a standalone mod which is a part of the Visual Immersion Overhaul mod that attempts to change the look and feel of this game to become even more immersive.
The Visual Immersion Overhaul will change various aspects of this game to make the environment look sharper and more natural.
The Improved Sign Effects (this mod), on the other hand, will make the Igni and Ard effects to become much more intense and immersive.
- It gives you a better look at the environment in this game.
- It makes the game to become much more immersive by changing various aspects of it.
- You can also get a more cinematic experience by installing this mod.
- It is a great addition to the Visual Immersion Overhaul.
- It makes the burning effects to become much better and more immersive.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/995/
No Dirty Lens Effect
The Witcher 3 is the game that attempts to be as realistic as possible in presenting the environment and other aspects such as weathers, monster battles, weapon degradation, and more.
One of the basic features of the game that you can find is the dirty lens effect, which is an effect that makes the game look realistic by dirtying the camera lens in certain situations.
For some people, this is a cool feature. But, for others, it might be annoying to see through the dirty lens.
So, this mod attempts to remove this feature from this game.
- With this mod, you don’t need to worry about any dirty lens effect.
- The camera lens will be clearer even when there are lots of dirt in the environment.
- It only removes the dirty lens effect from the game.
- You can see clearly even in the environment when there is dirt all around.
- Water effect and other screen effects are still there untouched.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/347/
Geralt Cloak – The Witcher 3 Mods
This game is all about the story of the Witcher named Geralt doing his adventure in the Continent.
It is a dark fantasy RPG that features lots of elements that are often incorporated in this type of genre, whether in games or movies.
When you see various trailers on movies and video games, the main character usually wears a cloak that makes him look mysterious and powerful.
This mod attempts to provide Geralt the same feelings as given in those cinematic trailers and storybooks.
- Geralt will wear a cloak just like many cinematic trailers and storybooks portray this type of character.
- The cloak can also protect you from rain and cold.
- It will also make Geralt look more like a Witcher, giving a mysterious feeling about him.
- It will help to make the game much more immersive.
- You can stop wearing the hood or the cloak by pressing a key.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2659
Increased Draw Distance
When you install this game on PC, the game will adjust to the best graphics that your computer can handle.
The more powerful your PC, the better the graphics will look for the game. This includes the draw distance.
You can adjust the draw distance to a certain extent, but you will not be able to add it more once you reach a certain point.
This mod will allow you to increase the draw distance and level of details in the game much more than the base game allowed.
- You will be able to add more draw distance to the game.
- You can also add more level of details in this game.
- You can customize the draw distance and LOD through in-game menu.
- You will make this game even better in graphical quality.
- It is perfect to be used for those who have a powerful PC.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/949/
Realistic Weather – The Witcher 3 Mods
Though the weather system in this game is already top notch for most people, you might find out that certain weathers seem to look less realistic.
For some people, the rainy weather in this game looks less realistic, thus less enjoyable to watch.
This mod gives the realistic elements to the weather system in this game.
- It makes the rainy weather looks more realistic than the base game.
- There are other aspects of the weather system that has been changed to make them more realistic.
- There are added weathers for different regions.
- Some weather additions include snow and foggy weathers.
- The clouds are also edited to make them more realistic.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2084
The Atmospheric Nights mod will provide a darker night environment in this game, just like how a dark fantasy world is supposed to look and feel.
With the night time in the base game being too bright, this mod can turn the various aspects of the night by changing the various elements of it, including the lighting.
It also makes the game looks more realistic during the night.
- It makes the nights in this game look and feel more atmospheric, resembling a true dark fantasy world.
- The nights will darken everything and make the game look more realistic.
- The various elements of the lighting are changed with this mod.
- The visual effects will look better during the night.
- It has a better color of fire and removes the red clouds.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1305
Better Torches – The Witcher 3 Mods
In this game, torches are essential items that you can use during the night or when you explore darker areas.
With the torches, you can see the surrounding environment much better, and thus, you can anticipate if there are enemies around.
But, the torches in this game have limited use, which is to illuminate your environment during your exploration.
You cannot use the torch when doing certain activities, like climbing, riding horses, sailing, and so on.
This mod will remove all restrictions when using torches.
- It gives much better functionalities for the torches in this game.
- With the torch, you can set sail and ride a horse without throwing it away.
- You can also climb high places by still carrying your torch with you.
- You can block and parry the enemies with the torch still with you.
- You can also cast signs while still holding your torch.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1990
The Random Encounters mod will allow you to encounter the monsters or enemies in this game randomly.
During your exploration, you can randomly be attacked by the enemies, or the enemies can appear in front of you suddenly.
If you want much more challenges in this game, you can install this mod to expand your gameplay experience.
- Enemies will appear randomly in front of you as you play the game.
- All types of enemies can be made to appear randomly in this game.
- You can adjust the settings for the random encounters anytime.
- It changes the way you play this game.
- You can adjust the random encounters to low frequency or high frequency.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/785
Galloping in Cities
In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, you can explore the Continent in any way you want.
You can take a walk through the long roads, or you can ride horses while exploring the land. It is up to you.
However, you will not be able to gallop your horse in cities. The guards won’t allow you to do that.
But, with the Galloping in Cities mod, you will remove that restriction.
- The guards can no longer prevent you from galloping in the cities.
- You can ride the horse into the cities without any problem.
- You can also do it in settlements.
- It makes it easier and faster to explore the world in this game.
- If you like horse riding in this game, this is the perfect mod for you.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/385
God Mode – The Witcher 3 Mods
Do you want to make this game much more fun to play?
Instead of being the main character with all its limitations, why not make your character to become like god?
The God Mode is the mod that you need to have if you want to play this game in whatever way you want.
It will give you lots of powers that you don’t normally have in the base game.
- With this mod, you will no longer need to fear death in this game.
- You can play the game however you want.
- There are lots of features and effects that you can activate.
- You will be able to take 0 damage from every monster attacks.
- Your Witcher’s Sense will have unlimited power.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1509
Beautiful Grass Mod
When you explore the Continent in this game, you will see lots and lots of green grass that add to more beauty of this game’s scenery.
You can just marvel at how beautiful the grass in this game is designed to be, and it adds to the overall fantasy look and feel in this game.
But, you can always improve the beauty of the grass using the Beautiful Grass Mod, if you think that you want to have a better-looking grass in this game.
- The grass is upgraded to the 4K textures.
- It changes the types for various grass in this game.
- It adds to the overall beauty of this game.
- It adds translucent grass in many areas around the Continent.
- Lots of customizations can be done with this mod, including if you want to mix and match the new textures with the default textures.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2686
Remove Weapon and Armor Level Restrictions
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a dark fantasy RPG with the leveling system that is quite different from the regular role-playing games that you have played.
In this game, the weapons and armors that you equip also have certain types of the level system for your character.
So, you can’t just use any weapons and armors in this game.
You need to reach a certain level before you can use better weapons and armors. Well, this mod removes all that restrictions.
- You can use any weapons and armors in this game, regardless of level.
- It makes it easier for you to defeat the enemies in this game.
- You can be on a low level and yet use the high level of weapons and armors.
- It opens up the possibilities for you to use different types of weapons and armors.
- All weapons and armors are now completely accessible for you.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/350
Crossbow Damage Boost and Balance
In this game, you can use the crossbow to defeat your enemies. However, there is a problem with this.
Most of the time, the crossbow cannot deal heavy damage to the enemies, despite you being precise in using it.
Only with Cat Eyes mutation will you be able to deal proper damage with the crossbow.
Thus, if you don’t have this mutation, the crossbow is not a useful weapon to use against the enemies. This mod will change this disadvantageous system.
- Now, the crossbow can deal a balanced damage to the enemies whether you have Cat’s Eyes mutation or not.
- You can boost the effects of using the crossbow and the related skills.
- You can use the crossbow and effectively deal damage at any level.
- It makes the crossbow even more useful as a weapon.
- It offers various improvements to the default combat logic using the crossbow.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1126/
The Enhancement System
The Enhancement System is the mod that you can install on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which provides enhancements in various aspects of the game.
These enhancements include weapons, armors, money, Gwent, and many more.
If you want a better experience with this game, this is the mod that you can use to enhance your overall gameplay experience.
- Various enhancements for various features in this game are available.
- The money will be available in abundance in this game.
- All weapons and armors have better use and more effect to the enemies.
- You can also use weapons or armors that are normally only used by the NPC.
- There are also more loots that you can earn in this game.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1112
No Item Level Requirements
In this game, not only you have to reach certain levels in order to use certain weapons and armors, you also need to have the sufficient level to access the items as well.
This mod attempts to eliminate that restrictions, so that you can use any items as you please.
- You no longer need to reach certain levels in order to use certain items.
- All items are accessible to use in this game.
- It also disables the appropriate GUI elements.
- It makes it easy for you to use every item in this game.
- You don’t need to level up just to use a certain item.
- You can use the high level items even though you are still on a low level.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/983
Ghost Mode – The Witcher 3 Mods
The Ghost Mode is the mod that attempts to change various aspects of the gameplay in this game.
There are certain aspects like skills, combat, money, loot, and damage that need to be overhauled in order to enhance your gameplay experience.
However, this mod doesn’t deviate much from the base game principles.
- Lots of aspects of the gameplay are overhauled to provide a better experience.
- It supports all the downloadable content released for this game.
- It gives better and balanced gameplay for this game.
- Some strange aspects of the game, such as skills not working, damage not balanced, and so on are fixed.
- It still has the same principles as the base game.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/992
The More Shadows mod is the mod that offers you a better shadow effects in the game.
With this mod installed, you will be able to cast more shadows from various light sources, such as torches, braziers, lamps, and so on.
It will make the shadows look more realistic.
- It provides more realistic shadows during the night.
- You can cast the new shadow effects from various light sources.
- There are lots of variations in the shadow effects.
- It makes the night look and feel the more realistic.
- It makes the overall game look and feel better during the nights.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1886
No Time for Gwent
Gwent is the card game that you can play in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
There are certain quests that will help you to enhance your skills in playing Gwent, and you can also collect more cards for it.
However, there are times when you don’t want to play this card game, yet still want to win all the cards at hand.
So, this mod is there for you.
- You can win in any Gwent game easily by pressing a key.
- You can avoid wasting time playing Gwent in this game.
- You can still collect all cards for Gwent without spending any time on it.
- It is perfect if you want to skip any Gwent game.
- It is perfect if you don’t like to play Gwent and consider Gwent to be boring.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2060
Realistic Contrast Textures
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is truly an exceptional game with exceptional graphics and textures.
Even more so, using the Realistic Contrast Textures, you can still improve the overall graphics of this game to be even more beautiful.
If you want to see a better contract for the whole environment, this is the mod for you.
- Make the textures look more realistic and beautiful.
- You can enhance the contrast for tiles, architectures, and the whole environment.
- The overall game will just look better and greater.
- The overall contrast of this game will be upgraded and improved.
- The environment will look sharper and simply more amazing.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1505/
Critical Slow Motion Combat Mod
The combat element in this game is very interesting. It is because it has the slow-motion effect that makes the combat look more cinematic.
With the slow-motion effect, you will enjoy defeating your enemies more in this game.
But, there is always a way to improve this feature. The Critical Slow Motion Combat Mod is what you need to install.
- It makes the slow-motion effect during combat to be better.
- You can choose between Combat Only and Combat + Blood slow motion improvement.
- It makes the combat look better and more realistic.
- It will make it more enjoyable to defeat your enemies.
- The combat animations will be improved as well.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1571/
Beatable Guards – Best Witcher 3 Mods
The guards that are guarding the cities in this game are essentially not beatable because they are fourteen levels higher than your level.
So, when you come into fight with them, normally you will never win.
Instead, you will run away from them, and sometimes, they will steal your money too.
With Beatable Guards, you will be able to low down the level of the guards so that you can beat them in a fight.
- You don’t need to run from city guards any longer.
- You can beat any city guards because they are at the same level as you.
- There are three versions of this mod, which give different effects.
- The guards can be made to have a much lower level than you.
- The three versions are Easy, Normal, and Hard versions.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1596
Phoenix Lighting Mod
The Phoenix Lighting Mod is the mod that will modify the lighting of the environment in this game.
With this, you will be able to experience a better overall scenery in all places that you explore.
This mod is made to be consistent in all cities and all situations, so you don’t need to worry about the game world being inconsistent in applying all the lighting improvements.
- It will improve the lighting in all places and situations, including during gameplay and cut-scenes.
- It will allow you to see a better world in this game.
- This game provides various improvements that make the environment looks more amazing and beautiful.
- You will have more light in the game world, as well as high definition water to make it more realistic.
- This mod is consistently applied throughout the gameplay.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3170
Next Gen Stones and Misc
Aside from the grass and trees, the stones and other objects are commonly available as you explore the game world in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
If you would like to enhance the appearance of stones and other objects, this is the mod that you need to install.
It makes the stones and misc. objects to have next-gen graphics with 4K textures.
- It replaces the regular stones with 4K textures.
- It also improves the textures of stone debris and support beams.
- The mesh geometry is increased to remove the jagged edges.
- The level of details of stones and other misc. objects are good even from a far distance.
- It also provides 4K resolution diffuse map and 4K resolution normal map.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1495/
Improved Particle Systems
In this game, there are lots of particles that are displayed throughout the gameplay.
The particles give the beautifying effects for this game, so that you can enjoy much better gameplay and graphics.
If you want to improve the particle systems in the base game, you can install this mod to do that.
- It gives recoloring for various particle effects.
- It increases the effect of the number of particles per particle.
- It gives the particle collision effects for monsters and your character.
- The wind will be able to make the particle effects look better.
- Lots of particle effects are improved.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2493
The Complete Animations mod is the mod that allows you to have various animations for various regular activities like eating, drinking, looting, and more.
Best of all, you can customize the animations through the options menu in this game.
This way, you have a complete control over the animations in various activities that your character is doing.
- It provides animation packs for various regular activities for your character.
- You can have animations like eating, drinking, looting, and many more.
- You can customize the animations as you prefer.
- The animations will play seamlessly without any interruptions.
- You can have eating and drinking animations while moving.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2632
This game is available on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch platforms, with the Nintendo Switch version released in 2019.
The Witcher 3 for Switch allows the players to explore the Continent at home and on the go.
There are also two expansion packs available for this game, titled Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine.
Just like many other games in the fantasy RPG genre, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt offers a third-person perspective with an open world setting, allowing you to explore the Continent in whatever way you want.
There are main quests that you can finish to progress through the storyline, and there are also many side quests that you can complete along the way.
The side quests will help you to understand the story better and provide various opportunities to enhance your gameplay experience.
You will play as Geralt of Rivera, which is the Witcher (monster hunter) that has the job of hunting various types of monsters throughout the Continent.
The whole game can give you more than 200 hours of gameplay if you decide to complete most of the side quests as well.
This doesn’t include the expansion packs. You can spend more hours in this game if you also plan to play the expansion packs storyline from start to finish.
But, there is something more interesting.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is one of the best dark fantasy role-playing games that you can play today.
It has an open world gameplay style, with beautiful arts and graphics for you to enjoy throughout the game.
You can also enjoy finishing dark fantasy storylines with side quests and various other interesting things to discover.
On top of that, it is a game that receives the Game of the Year award and lots of accolades from high profile gaming media. So, it’s worth playing.
Even more so, if you play this game on PC, you can use many mods that will enhance the gameplay experience with this game.
These top 40 The Witcher 3 Mods are our recommendations for you to get started.
Just try the mods that you like and enjoy a better gameplay with it.