Want to keep tabs on a phone’s activity? All that you need is an app that lets you track and monitor phones, and nowadays there are quite a few of those out there.
One such app is Snoopza – but is it really all that it is cracked up to be?
“What is Snoopza?”
The Snoopza app is primarily designed to track and log Android mobile phones.
That being said it is compatible with Windows and OS X, and can be used to track computer activity too.
Make no mistake being able to track mobile devices is a lot more useful than you might think.
For parents it is an important tool to protect children from online threats.
At the same time employers could also make use of it to keep tabs on employees and ensure they aren’t wasting time when they should be working.
Getting started is easy enough – all you need to do is sign up on the website, download and install the app on the device that you want to track, then log in to your account to start monitoring it.
Main Useful Features
Needless to say the features in Snoopza are all geared towards helping you track the activity on mobile devices.
Some of the main features that are available include:
- Saving the call history, SMS messages, and other activity on phones.
- Recording both incoming and outgoing call contents.
- Viewing the calendar and contact details present on the phone.
- Tracking the phone’s location using GPS, WiFi, or cell phone towers.
- Checking the browsing history including the duration spent on each website.
- Capturing screenshots and photos using the camera.
- Tracking messages from instant messaging platforms such as Viber, Facebook, WhatsApp, and more.
- Providing SIM card tracking online that will notify you if the SIM card is replaced.
It should be noted that not all of these features are available in the free version of Snoopza.
As you may expect it is stripped down, and can mostly just track calls, manage SMS messages, track phone locations, and view browsing history.
On the other hand, the full version of the app will provide all the features listed above – and more.
Want to know exactly what makes Snoopza unique, and why you should give it a try? Some of the main reasons are:
- Fully hidden and will not show up in the activity or app list.
- Free version that allows you to sample some of the features of the app.
- A user-friendly approach that makes it easy to install, set up, and use.
To put it simply Snoopza is a great option if you’re looking for an easy-to-use, invisible, and feature-rich tool to track the activity on mobile devices.
Of course just because Snoopza is good that does not mean that it is perfect. Its main drawbacks are:
- Only works on Android phones and does not support iOS devices.
- Android must be rooted in order for the app to function fully.
- Must be physically present to install the app and cannot install it remotely.
As you may have noticed while these shortcomings aren’t ideal – they should not have a major impact.
That is especially true if you are aware of them from the get-go.
All said and done you should have a pretty good idea of what Snoopza can do, and why it may be useful.
It is definitely one of the better monitoring and tracking tools for mobile devices, and won’t disappoint you on that front.
If you have any doubts about it still, the best thing to do would be to try the free version for yourself.