There are many good Hootsuite alternatives if you want to experience the ease of managing all your social profiles in one place. Read on to choose the one for you.
Whether you are running a small business or a big corporation, managing your social media accounts is important in order to keep your brand active in the social media world.
It is always a good idea to keep your social media posts scheduled and managed in a single platform instead of manually switching over each social media page every time you want to post something.
It will make your marketing process simpler, more efficient, and cost-effective. Hootsuite is a great platform that allows you to manage your social media accounts all in one place.
With this platform, you will be able to list all of your pages across various social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and more. You can schedule your posts and do many other things for your brand promotion, as well as keeping in touch with your audience across all social media profiles without the need to open different tabs on your browser.
Top 20 Hootsuite Alternatives Ranked
There are many other good alternatives to Hootsuite if you want to experience the ease of managing all your social profiles in one place. Here are the top 20 Hootsuite alternatives that you can use:
AgoraPulse offers a simplified version of social media engagement and management, which is suitable to be used for small businesses and agencies. The smallest plan (Medium) allows you to manage 10 social profiles for 3 users ($79 per month).
- Social Publishing allows you to schedule and publish your social media posts from one centralized platform.
- Social Inbox allows you to read all comments or replies to your posts across multiple platforms in one dashboard.
- Social Monitoring allows you to monitor what people are saying about your business, as well as discover what your audience truly wants.
- Reports give you the matrix of your social marketing success, which you can download in just a single click.
- Team Workflow gives your team the right tool to collaborate and work together to manage all your social profiles.
- Social CRM allows you to dive into your audience’s minds and understand what they want, so that you can engage with them better every time.
SproutSocial – Hootsuite Alternatives
The focus of SproutSocial is to provide the best management platform for your social profiles, so that you can connect your brands with real people and audience.
As a result, it will help you to create long-lasting business relationship and turn first-time visitors into loyal customers. The lowest plan allows you to manage 5 social media profiles for a single user ($99 per user/month).
- Social Analytics provides the data you need to make important decisions in your marketing.
- Social Engagement allows you to manage your workflow and join the conversations with your audience to create a positive impact for your brand.
- Social Publishing allows you to plan, organize, and deliver your content to your audience at the right time.
- Social Listening gives you the ideas about what your audience is talking about your brands, which is great to deliver a better product or service to them.
- Automation allows you to personalize and automate your marketing process to make it more efficient and drive better results.
- Collaboration gives your team the tools to work together in managing your social profiles and planning the whole marketing strategy for your brands.
The goal of Buffer is to help you minimize the time required to manage your social profiles all at once, allowing you to focus on the more important aspects of your business.
With Buffer, managing multiple social accounts can be a breeze, and morever, you will be able to know better about your audience in your business and provide them the best products and services that they really want. The lowest plan goes for $15/month, allowing you to manage up to 8 profiles with 1 user.
- Available as browser extensions and mobile apps.
- Create your content and schedule your posts with image creator, video and GIF uploader, and calendar.
- Optimize and analyze your marketing progress with link shortening and tracking, social analytics, and advanced analytics.
- Offers lower price when compared to other similar services.
- Free basic plan is available, allowing you to manage 3 accounts for 1 user.
Crowdfire provides a social management platform that is simplified to allow you schedule and manage your posts from one dashboard. Not only that, it also integrates your blogs and sites to make it easier to connect them with your social media profiles.
The lowest plan (Plus) allows you to link 2 social profiles with 100 scheduled posts per account ($7.48/month). A free plan is available with some basic features.
- Content Curation allows you to create the best content for your posts, whether it is article, image, or RSS feed. You can also find relevant articles to base your posts on very easily.
- You can schedule and publish your posts in any social media accounts that you have in just a single click.
- Analytics provides a complete insight regarding your marketing performance, details of your followers, and the growth of your social accounts.
- You can track every mention and reply from your followers instantly and reply them immediately from the Crowdfire dashboard.
SocialOomph provides social post scheduling tool that can help increase your productivity for both individuals and teams. Many advanced features are available to make managing your social profiles easy, fun, and profitable. The lowest plan (Advanced Suite) allows you to manage one profile and one blog for $15/month. Free plan is available.
- You can integrate both social profiles (Discord, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) and blog platforms (WordPress, Shopify, Tumblr).
- Precise scheduling allows you to choose when exactly you want to post your content, including the exact time and date and the timezone.
- You can self-destruct the posts that are no longer relevant.
- Post flood control allows you to post your content without posting too frequently, so that it doesn’t get flagged as SPAM.
- Group your posts by tagging them.
Zoho Social is a complete social media management platform developed by Zoho that allows you to manage multiple brands in various social profiles. Whether you do it yourself or collaborate with your team, it can make managing your profiles simpler and easier. The lowest plan (Standard) allows you to manage 1 brand (6 channels) by 2 team members, priced at $10/month.
- The Publish function allows you to create, schedule, and publish your posts in various accounts from a single dashboard; get an insight about your publishing schedule, and schedule your posts in bulk.
- Collaborate with your team about the content of your posts, brand mentions, and performance reports.
- The monitoring tool allows you to monitor the mentions of your brand, track your competitors, search for ideas, and get access to your Twitter lists.
- You can view all your profiles’ messages in one inbox.
- You can analyze your performance to gain more insights about your brand and improve your business.
Sendible – Hootsuite Alternatives
Sendible provides the best tool that you can use to manage social media accounts for your clients. The tool is designed to be used by agencies that have multiple clients. The lowest plan (Micro) allows you to manage 12 services for 1 user at $29/month.
- The dashboard allows you to add both social media and blogging platforms.
- The inbox unifies all your messages across different platforms in one easy-to-access inbox.
- You can schedule individual or bulk posts with content recommendation engine.
- You can get the reports for your performance in just a few minutes.
- The work hierarchy system makes collaboration even easier to do.
- You can know what people say about your brands and monitor important keywords on their conversations.
- You can do the management process on the go via Sendible mobile apps.
As a professional scheduling and management tool, eClincher provides the best social media management tool with the best publishing, monitoring, engagement, and analytics features, which is aimed for business, agencies, and brands.
This is the tool that offers the best Return On Investment (ROI) for your business when compared to other similar tools. The lowest plan (Basic) allows you to manage 10 profiles for 1 user at $59/month.
- Connect with various popular social platforms.
- Publish and schedule your posts from one dashboard, with the Boost feature for Facebook Ad.
- Post automatically with smart queues.
- Post automatically with RSS Feeds.
- See all interactions in one place and engage with your audience instantly.
- Monitor important keywords, mentions, and hashtags from your audience.
- Create real-time engagement with live social feeds.
- Create best content for your account with Suggested Content Feeds.
- View your analytics and generate customized reports.
- Team collaboration for agencies, businesses, and brands.
- Manage all your media in Media Library.
- Built-in visual marketing tools to improve and enhance your posts.
SocialPilot is a social management tool that focuses on simplicity and cost-effectiveness, aimed for both agencies and teams. As a result, it can provide the better value for the money that you have invested in this tool. The lowest plan (Professional) goes for $25/month, which allows you to manage 25 accounts for 3 team members.
- Compared to other similar tools, SocialPilot allows you to connect to a large number of accounts (more than 50) at the same time.
- Analyze your social performance with easy-to-understand graphics and create the custom reports about it.
- Keep your interactions active by overseeing all of them in one inbox.
- Manage your team and their workflow in a simple dashboard.
- Discover new content, create new content, and deliver it to your audience automatically.
- The calendar allows you to view the insights of your marketing plan.
- Prepare up to 500 posts to be scheduled for all your accounts.
TweetDeck – Hootsuite Alternatives
TweetDeck is a Twitter management tool hosted by Twitter, which allows you to manage your Twitter account like a pro, with various features like organizing, real-time tracking, and engagement. It is only available for Twitter.
- Control every aspect of your Twitter account and how you interact with your audience.
- Schedule your tweets with image support.
- Easy navigation across multiple colums.
- Create and organize your Twitter timeline.
- Manage your Twitter interactions in real time.
- Monitor multiple accounts at the same time.
- Analyze your marketing performance.
Friends+Me provides a social sharing tool that allows you to schedule your content and publish it at the right time so that you can get the best engagement from it. It is also useful for businesses to increase their customers base and provide the best service for them.
The lowest plan (Individual) goes for $7.50 per month, which allows you to have 5 queues, 500 posts per queue, and 10 team members. A free plan is also available.
- Schedule your content across many social media platforms, up to 500 posts per queue.
- You can get the suggestion of the best content and create content based on your audience’s interests.
- Desktop software, mobile apps, and browser integrations are available.
- Drafting your posts is possible before you publish it.
- Link shortening service to measure your posts’ success.
- Cross-promote your content.
ContentStudio is a social media and content marketing platform that helps you to create the best content for your audience and share it with your followers on social media.
The main goal is to increase your reach, and in so doing, increase the number of customers that come to your business. The lowest plan (Pro) is priced at $49/month, which allows you to manage 1 workplace, 1 blog/platform, 10 social accounts, and 10 automatic campaigns.
- Various content marketing tools available for blogs, newsletters, and social media platforms.
- Discover the best content in any industry or niche.
- Plan your work and collaborate with your team using editorial calendar.
- Schedule your content to be posted in various platforms from one workspace.
- Track your performance across multiple channels that you use.
- See the preview of your posts and add relevant captions to your images.
Blog2Social is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to schedule your posts on social media. This tool will allow you to get more audience to your WordPress blog and promote your business at the same time. The lowest plan (Smart) goes for $6.58/month, which allows you to manage 2 users and 3 accounts per network.
- Connect your WordPress blog with various social media networks.
- Post your content automatically to your social profiles, pages, or groups, whether you choose to do it automatically or on schedule.
- Custom Sharing allows you to share specific content only to the specific audience that will be interested in it.
- Find the best time to share your content to maximize the engagement rate.
- Re-share previous posts at scheduled time to maximize exposure.
- Select any image and post format that you want to use.
Proofer – Alternatives to Hootsuite
Proofer provides a simple management tool for your social media accounts that allows you to boost your productivity and grow your business. It is simple to use and brings the best results for your business. The lowest plan (Freelancer) allows you to manage 5 accounts for $12/month.
- Schedule your content post in a simple way.
- The built-in editorial calendar allows you to create strategy for your marketing.
- Re-use the best content that you can find in your industry.
- Unfollow users from Twitter easily.
- Edit the image that you include in each post.
- The approval system makes the team collaboration workflow much smoother.
- Store all your media in one place.
- View analytics of your marketing and find the best insights to improve it.
Sharetoall is a free social management tool that allows you to share your content on multiple social profiles as much as you want, without any ads or intrusions. It is completely free to use and based on donations.
- Completely free to use without any ads, intrusions, or malware.
- It is simple to use, with a simple dashboard that can be connected to multiple social media platforms.
- It supports Twitter and LinkedIn.
- It doesn’t place any watermark or notice in your posts.
Viralpep – Alternatives to Hootsuite
Viralpep provides a social media management dashboard that allows you to share your content on multiple platforms effortlessly. It is also very easy to organize and plan your marketing strategy using this tool.
The lowest plan (Professional) is available for $10/month, which allows you to manage 10 profiles at the same time. There is also a free forever plan that allows you to manage 3 profiles with basic features.
- You can manage up to 50 profiles across multiple platforms to save your time and boost your results.
- Schedule your posts to multiple accounts in a single click, from a single dashboard.
- Upload multiple images for a single post with hashtag support.
- Connect multiple pages from different networks, up to 50 pages.
- Twitter character count, URL shortener service, and timeline view.
MavSocial helps you to streamline your social media management so that you can manage your social presence and keep a good interaction with your audience. It’s all about automation, flexibility, and security of your social marketing. The lowest plan (Advanced) goes for $16/month, which allows you to manage 1 user and 10 social profiles at the same time.
- Using campaign calendar, you can plan your posts in advance to find the best time to share.
- Automate posts for evergreen content and boost your reach on Facebook.
- Track what people are talking about in your industry, as well trending topics and popular hashtags.
- View all mentions and replies from your audience and engage with them right away.
- Analyze your performance and generate report to gain more insights about it.
- Discover and create the best content for your accounts.
- Collaborate with your team and keep track of their progress.
MeetEdgar – Alternatives to Hootsuite
MeetEdgar is the tool for automation of your social media accounts, allowing you to schedule your posts and even manage your accounts by itself. You can either manage your profiles manually or let MeetEdgar to automatically do it for you. A single price of $49/month is applied to allow you manage 25 accounts at the same time.
- Schedule your posts manually and post them when the time is right.
- Manage your accounts automatically by letting MeetEdgar to find evergreen content and post it to your profiles on a regular basis.
- Post continuously and automatically to keep your accounts active.
- Find both evergreen and time-sensitive content to post on your profiles.
- Split-test your posts and find out the best way to reach your audience.
- Shorten and track your links to measure its performance.
Sked Social is a tool to help you schedule your Instagram posts and manage many aspects of your Instagram presence so that you can boost your results for your business. With this tool, you can track your posts and see what’s working to best reach your audience.
The lowest plan (Freelancer) is priced at $25/month and allows you to manage 1 Instagram account and 1 Twitter account/Facebook page.
- Schedule your posts and share them on many social media platforms that you participate in.
- No limit on the number of users to manage your accounts.
- Photo editor that makes each image that you post look amazing.
- Consistently post content automatically with the queuing system.
- Use post templates to make it easier to share your content.
- Original Instagram tools that include visual planner, advanced post types, and analytics dashboard.
Cyfe – Alternatives to Hootsuite
Cyfe provides all-in-one business dashboard that allows you to manage many aspects of your business in a centralized platform. This includes your social media marketing. It allows you to integrate many platforms into a single dashboard so that you can control your business easily from one place.
The lowest plan (Solo) allows you to manage 5 dashboards for 1 user, which is priced at $29/month. The free and fully-functional plan is also available.
- Manage not only your social profiles, but various other business-related platforms.
- Monitor every aspect of your business in one place.
- Various pre-built widgets available.
- The ability to display custom data using custom data sources.
- Report and analyze your performance in real time.
- Schedule and plan your social media marketing campaigns across multiple networks.
If you are looking for good alternatives of Hootsuite, these are the alternatives that you can try. It helps you to manage many aspects of your social media marketing like Hootsuite, which can help you to double your results. In the end, it will help to increase your productivity, grow your business, and save you a lot of time in managing your social accounts.
Many of these Hootsuite alternatives offer a free plan or free trial, so you can always try them first before deciding to utilize them fully for your business or brand in long-term.