Top 40 Borderlands 2 Mods – The Mods that You Can Apply for Borderlands 2 (PC Version) to Enjoy a Better Gameplay Experience
Borderlands 2 is a first-person shooter action RPG developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games, which was initially released in 2012 for Windows, PS3, Xbox360, and Mac OS X.
While you can enjoy the continuation of the storyline of Borderlands in this sequel, the PC version of the game offers you more features, such as the ability to modify the game using custom mods.
By using mods, you will be able to change various aspects of the game and play it differently based on your preferences.
Borderlands 2 has plenty of mods that you can download and use for free, which can enhance your overall gameplay experience.
Our List Of Borderlands 2 Mods
Here are the top 40 mods that you can apply to your Borderlands 2 game on PC:
Mission Time Remover (MTR)
One of the most annoying aspects of Borderlands 2 is the mission time.
For some people, the mission time in this game can be a kind of distracting, making it more difficult to complete some missions in this game.
This is why the Mission Time Remover (MTR) mod is available.
It allows you to remove mission time from most of the missions available in Borderlands 2, making it more enjoyable to complete these missions without any time restraint.
- It makes time-based missions more enjoyable to complete.
- You don’t need to stress over the time limitation for you to complete some missions in this game.
- It is best to be used with the mods that add more difficulty to this game, making the game even more challenging to play.
- This mod is available as a standalone installation, without the need to install any additional files.
- It gives more chance for you to complete time-based missions in this game easily.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/75
Enemy Multiplier – Borderlands 2 Mods
If you think that your regular gameplay of Borderlands 2 is not challenging enough, you can use this Enemy Multiplier mod to multiply the number of enemies that you encounter in this game.
It can significantly make the game more challenging for you if you do love shooting down enemies.
You can multiply most of the regular enemies in this game by 2, 3, or 4 times depending on your preferences.
- You can increase the difficulty in this game by adding more enemies throughout the gameplay.
- You can multiply the number of enemies that you encounter by 2, 3, or 4 times.
- Most of the enemies and bosses that you encounter in this game can be multiplied, with a few exceptions.
- It can also multiple the amount of ammunitions that you pick up in this game.
- Some DLC bosses cannot be multiplied.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/114
If you’ve been playing this game for many hours, you might feel that you need some kind of refreshment.
This BL2 Reborn is perfect for you to use if you want to re-experience this game.
This is a mod pack that contains lots of improvements and upgrades for the various aspects of this game, allowing you to have a fresh experience in Borderlands 2.
- Lots of improvements and overhauls are available in this mod.
- It gives you a fresh way to experience this game.
- Some overhauls include gears, manufacturers, guns, quests, and more.
- It brings graphical improvements in various aspects of the game.
- There are some changes in the enemy and difficulty in this game.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/115
Borderlands 2 Third Person Mod
This mod allows you to change the perspective of your character from the first-person perspective to the third-person perspective.
Once you’ve changed the game to third-person mode, you will be able to play this game in a completely different way.
As you might already know, Borderlands 2 is a first-person shooter game, so it will change the way you play this game if you can switch the first-person mode to the third-person mode.
- This mod changes the first-person mode into the third-person mode instantly.
- It will give you a completely different way of playing this game.
- You can switch between first-person to third-person mode in a single press of G button.
- Installation of this mod requires Cheat Engine software.
- Camera fine-aiming still uses the first-person perspective to give you great accuracy.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/4
More Chests on Pandora
In this game, you will be able to find various chests throughout your gameplay.
These chests will contain various items that you can use throughout the game and help you in many ways.
The More Chests on Pandora mod will allow you to find even more chests that you already have in this game.
It will give you lots of new items to use in the game since it will be easier for you to find more chests on Pandora.
- The number of chests in this game will be added significantly.
- Some chests will appear to you on plain sight, whereas some others are well-hidden in various places.
- You can find new chests in about all locations throughout the game.
- Lots of chest types are being added to the game with this mod.
- Some added chest types are Roland’s Armory, White Chests, Dice Chests, and Control Core Angel.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/99
Sam’s Borderlands2 SweetFX
The vanilla version of Borderlands 2 already offers nice graphics and visuals with the beautiful environment, character design, and more.
However, if you want to improve the visuals of this game, you can do so by installing Sam’s Borderlands2 SweetFX mod.
It will turn your vanilla game graphics into better visuals, which will make you to enjoy the game more.
- There are various visual improvements that can be applied using this mod.
- It allows you to choose a new visual preset for the game with improved graphics.
- There are new sky colors and bloom effects for the game, making the environment even more beautiful looking.
- Various elements are being improved by this mod, including anti-aliasing, HDR, Gaussian bloom, and more.
- It is greatly optimized for Nvidia graphic cards.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/46
No More Orders
Within the game, you will find the place called the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve. In this place, you will be able to farm Loot Midgets.
However, in order to access this place, as well as farm the Loot Midgets, you will need to have Doctor’s Order quest to be active.
With this mod, such a requirement is no longer applied. In other words, you can go to this place and farm Loot Midgets as much as you want or whenever you need it without the need to activate the Doctor’s Order quest.
- You don’t need to have the Doctor’s Order quest to be active to access the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve.
- You can farm Loot Midgets as often as you want.
- There will be no more restrictions for you to farm Loot Midgets using this mod.
- The more Loot Midgets that you have, the better it will be for you to proceed in this game.
- You will need to have BLCMM in order to use this mod.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/65
No Level Requirement for Gear
One of the integral aspects of this game is that you will need to do some grinding or leveling up in order for you to use certain gears or items.
In other words, even if you already have the gears on your inventory, you still need to match the level requirement of the gears in order to use it.
This can be troublesome because you will sometimes need to spend more time leveling up just to be able to use the gears that you want. This mod will remove such level requirements.
- You can now use any gears or items no matter what level you are in.
- It gives you more power in the game, allowing you to proceed in the storyline faster.
- You no longer need to grind through the game just to equip some gears or use some items.
- Overpowered items can be used even if you are still at level 1.
- This mod also works in co-op mode.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/94
Immersive Melee Attacks
In Borderlands 2, aside from killing enemies by shooting them, you can also use melee attacks to damage the enemies.
Each character has different types of melee attacks that can deliver a different amount of damages to the enemies.
The Immersive Melee Attacks mod is here to add more immersion to the melee attacks that you perform toward the enemies, generally making your melee attacks better than the default ones.
- It adds more immersion to the melee attacks performed by most characters in this game.
- It adds more damage dealt to the enemies using your melee attacks.
- You can combine your melee attacks with some weapons to deal more effects on the enemies.
- You can inflict various additional damages and effects to the enemies using your melee attacks.
- You can use both long-range and short-range melee attacks with this mod.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/144
Borderlands 2 is a game that requires a medium-powered PC to run well with most of its graphics set to medium.
If you want to max the graphics settings for this game, you need to have a powerful PC to do that.
But, if you only have a low-powered PC and still want to play this game at a good frame rate, it is still doable.
Aside from lowering the graphics to low settings, you can also use this mod to tweak your game performance.
- With this mod, you will be able to run this game with a low-powered PC.
- This mod allows low-powered PC to run this game smoothly.
- It tweaks various graphical settings that ensures smooth gameplay for low-powered PC.
- It can even increase the game performance if you have a medium-powered PC.
- Installation of this mod is very simple and straightforward.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/33
Vanilla Enhanced – Borderlands 2 Mods
Vanilla Enhanced is the mod that can fix minor bugs found in Borderlands 2 without the need to wait for the official patch.
There are lots of fixes that are applied with this mod, which can enhance your gameplay experience significantly.
For instance, it fixes fast travel portal, colors, money shot description, pressure description, and more.
There are also optional changes that you can apply through BLCMM.
- It applies various fixes related to descriptions, including pressure and money shot.
- It includes all available UCP re-skins for this game.
- It allows you to disable cut-scenes and remove the fast travel portal.
- It also fixes various skins, such as Deadly Bloom and Love Thumper.
- You can also apply various optional changes for this game through BLCMM.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/88
(WIP) Unique Parts
If you love dealing with parts in this game, then this (WIP) Unique Parts mod is for you.
This mod will allow you to make every part that you find in this game unique, unlike the vanilla version.
With this mod active, it can create the varied stats and abilities for almost every part that you can find in this game.
However, there are some few exceptions, such as unique weapon barrels, e-tech, and shotgun barrels. Other than these exceptions, all parts will receive unique stats and abilities.
- It can make every part unique, with unique stats and abilities for them.
- You cannot apply this mod for certain parts, such as e-tech, shotgun barrels, and unique weapon barrels.
- It makes the parts that you find in this game better than the default ones.
- It works for Bandit, Tediore, Maliwan, and Vladof.
- It makes the game more fun with more parts to be found.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/130
Respawning Enemies and Allies
In order to level up in this game, you have to keep beating your enemies.
The more enemies that you can defeat, the more improvements that you can make for your characters.
However, sometimes you might have a difficulty finding new enemies to defeat during the gameplay.
Respawning Enemies and Allies is there to make it possible for you to respawn your enemies and allies upon leaving and entering maps, so that you can keep on defeating them to level up your characters.
- Enemies and allies can be respawned upon leaving and entering maps.
- This mod can be applied to certain bosses as well.
- You can keep defeating these enemies to improve your character’s levels.
- You can farm these enemies without losing your Anarchy stacks.
- You can also customize the respawn delay time according to your preferences.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/135
Price Reducer Pro
When playing Borderlands 2, it is fun to keep upgrading your weapons so that you can inflict stronger attacks to your enemies easily.
However, upgrading your weapons will require you to pay for it, and sometimes, the price is too high for you to spend on these upgraded weapons.
Price Reducer Pro is here to fix that problem, lowering the price scaling of the weapons you can use in this game, which are available from various vendors.
- You can now purchase your needed weapons at a better price than before.
- It can be applied for various vendors, including Torgue vendor.
- You don’t need to collect too much money just to buy better weapons for your characters.
- Now, there will be no weapons that will cost a ridiculous amount of money to buy.
- You can buy as many weapons as possible.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/147/
Less Dumb Visuals
While the visuals of Borderlands 2 are already great, there are some people who find these visuals to be too overwhelming.
There are too many effects happening all at once, making the gameplay sometimes too confusing for some people.
Less Dumb Visuals is the mod that is designed to eliminate this problem.
It helps clean the visuals of Borderlands 2 so that they are less cluttered throughout the game.
- It removes unnecessary effects that fill the screen at the same time.
- You can customize various particles and camera animations in this game.
- You will feel that the overall visuals are less cluttered.
- The clean visuals will make the game more enjoyable to play for some people.
- The less visual effects and animations will also make the game less overwhelming for some people.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/196
Salvador Sanctuary Skip
When playing this game, you will need to go to the Sanctuary to do various things, such as receiving quests, adding ammunitions, replacing your guns, and many more.
However, for some people, the Sanctuary section in this game is a kind of boring, and it can take a lot of your time.
If you want to have a quick playthrough with Borderlands 2, skipping the Sanctuary session might be a wise choice to take.
Salvador Sanctuary Skip is there to make it happen.
- It allows you to skip various boring sections in the Sanctuary, making you to progress in the game faster.
- It is a save file that you can use whenever you want to skip various Sanctuary sections.
- You can progress in this game faster without having to deal with the Sanctuary.
- It will save a lot of your time in playing this game.
- It is perfect for those who don’t want to spend too much time at the Sanctuary.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/210
Farmable Side Quests BL2
In Borderlands 2, you will be able to play various side quests throughout the game, aside from doing the main story missions.
The side quests allow you to increase your character’s stats and obtain various types of rewards upon completion.
However, the drawback is that you cannot repeat the side quests in this game, so you can only have one chance to do it.
The Farmable Side Quests BL2 mod will allow you to repeat any side quests in this game so that you can increase the stats of your characters even more.
- You can play back various side quests in this game to obtain more EXP and rewards.
- This mod can be used both for the main game and the DLC version.
- You can use this mod to increase the stats of your characters by re-doing any of your favorite side quests.
- You can use it for almost any side quests, with very little exceptions.
- This cannot be used for the main story missions.
Download Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/borderlands2/mods/221
No More Enemy Bullet Reflection
When you play this game, there is an interesting mechanic called the enemy bullet reflection, which is supposed to make the game looks more stunning.
However, for some people, this mechanic looks more annoying than stunning.
So, No More Enemy Bullet Reflection is here for you if you think that the enemy bullet reflection mechanic is not for you.
- The enemy bullet reflection will no longer be active in this game.
- You can choose the list of enemies that you want this mechanic to be removed.
- You can keep this mechanic for certain enemies based on your preferences.
- It is perfect if you don’t like the enemy bullet reflection mechanic in this game.
- It makes the game much easier and more enjoyable for some people.
Borderlands Ultimate Mod
There is no perfect mod for Borderlands 2. But, there is a mod that gives you lots of features that you will need, which is near perfect.
Borderlands Ultimate Mod can be used both for the first Borderlands game and Borderlands 2, allowing you to fix various problems in this game and add some additional features to the game.
With this mod, you can make your game experience different from when you play the vanilla version.
- It can be applied for Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands the Prequel.
- It allows you to fix various bugs and add various new features to your gameplay.
- It can remove certain splash screens and remove the first opening movie.
- It can add crazy physics into the game.
- You can enable and disable each feature using game commands.
Short Intro Mod
While the intro movie made for this game is great, Short Intro Mod can make the intro movie shorter and give you only the gist of it.
So, instead of watching the long intro movie, you can make it short and go straight to the game.
This way, you will still understand the intro story, but you will make the movie duration shorter.
- It applies a simple change in the intro movie, making it shorter so that you can get straight to the game faster.
- You can still understand the intro story with the shorter movie version.
- You can also shorten the publisher and developer logo during the intro.
- It supports different languages and subtitles.
- It removes the 4 Vault Hunters scene and the torture scene of Bandit Radical.
FFYLands – Borderlands 2 Mods
FFYLands stands for Fight for Your Life Lands, which is the mod that provides a global overhaul to change your overall gameplay experience in Borderlands 2.
With this mod, you will be able to experience this game in a greater difficulty, which will give you more rewards throughout your gameplay.
It changes various aspects of the game, including weapons, items, guns, and more.
- This mod is perfect if you want to experience this game differently.
- It adds the difficulty of the game while increasing the rewards that you will receive.
- It is a global mod that changes various aspects of the game.
- It also improves various aspects of the game.
- There are also new items that are being added to this game.
Fast Travel Farms
There are many ways you can do to increase the level of your character in this game.
One favorite way is to kill as many enemies as possible, which gives you lots of experience points that allow you to improve your levels.
However, some unique enemies might provide more EXP for you, allowing you to level up faster.
The Fast Travel Farms can help you to fast travel near the unique enemies in various regions throughout the game. This way, you can farm for more EXP easily.
- It puts you near unique enemies that you can kill for more EXP.
- You can level up your characters more easily this way.
- It provides you with lots of opportunities to increase your stats.
- You don’t need to walk all over the map just to find and defeat unique enemies.
- You can set your spawn location for fast travel based on your preferences.
The Best Party I’ve Ever Thrown
Probably, one of the most boring thing to do in this game, according to some players, is to walk through the Sanctuary just to do various things.
On top of that, the Sanctuary might not be the simplest place to be in this game, so it adds to more boredom when you have to deal with it.
This mod attempts to fix this problem by making the Sanctuary a less cluttered space as it already is.
- You no longer to move through the Sanctuary as much as in the vanilla version.
- Some things are placed near the Claptrap’s area for easier access.
- You don’t need to pay Hyperion to respawn if you died in this area.
- The Sanctuary will become simpler and less cluttered.
- You will be able to spawn or re-spawn near the Claptrap’s area.
Legendary Class Mods Plus
If you are playing Borderlands 2 using Legendary Class Mods from UVHM.U2, this is the mod that you can use to enhance the effects of those mods.
This simple mod will turn your Legendary Class Mods to have special/passive effects, which are similar to the effects of Legendary COMs in the vanilla version of the game.
- It gives new effects to the Legendary Class Mods that you have used with this game.
- There is also the legendary skin material being added for the Legendary Class Mods.
- The special effects that you have are varied.
- This mod needs the BLCMM to be used and applied.
- Every COM has their own special effects, so you can explore a lot of them yourself.
Hyperion Loader Reskins
The Hyperion Loader is the integral part of your Borderlands 2 gameplay, as it will help you defeat enemies in various ways.
However, the bad thing about it is that the Hyperion Loader mostly has the same yellow color, which can be a bit boring.
This is why Hyperion Loader Reskins is needed for you to change that. You can change the skin of your Hyperion Loader in various ways.
- You can change the skin color of each Hyperion Loader.
- It makes the Hyperion Loader to be more varied and interesting to look.
- You can change the skin of Hyperion Loader individually or apply the same color for all.
- This mod will work for all the DLC versions of the game.
- It is perfect if you want to change the look of the Hyperion Loader while playing this game.
Terramorphous is one of the most challenging enemies that you will find in this game.
However, you can only access this enemy once you’ve completed the story mode.
While Terramorphous is already challenging enough, you can make this boss even more challenging by applying this mod.
If you enjoy battling with this monster, then this mod will be a great addition to your challenging battle.
- Terramorphous will spawn the clones of itself instead of tentacles.
- The clones will have limited spawn time similar to the tentacles.
- You can change the name Terramorphous to Pandoramorphous.
- You can make the battle with this boss even more challenging.
- This boss will become even more difficult to beat.
Arena Overhauls – Borderlands 2 Mods
Arena Overhauls is the mod that you can use to change various aspects of the Borderlands 2 arenas.
These changes are designed to make your gameplay in the arena even easier and more accessible.
This will make the arena to be less difficult to play, with various changes applied for the quests, spawn locations, vending machines, and more.
So, if you like battling in the arena, you can make your experience in the arena even better by using this mod.
- It changes various aspects of the arena to make it easier for you to battle your enemies in the arena.
- The quest giver will now be located at the arena starting location.
- Spawn locations are changed in various ways.
- You can farm for experience in the round 5 in each arena.
- Vending machines are moved to be more accessible.
Auto Trash or Favorite
In Borderlands 2, you will find hundreds of items that you can use and equip within the game.
Some of them have good qualities, while some others might be very much useless.
Sometimes, with the new items that you pick up along the way, it is getting difficult for you to see which one is beneficial and which one is not.
This mod is there to help you determine the items that are trash or favorite.
- You can automatically mark the items you’ve picked up as trash or favorite.
- You will know which items worth using and which items worth throwing away.
- The marking system is done automatically without any user input.
- You can still manually favorite your items.
- You can also mark an item as Standard or Default.
Larger Midget Container
In this game, you can find Loot Midget and use it toward your character development and gameplay.
However, Loot Midget might be difficult to find in some cases, since the default version of the game doesn’t make it too easy for you to obtain it.
Only certain types of chests have the chance of containing Loot Midget inside.
The Larger Midget Container is the mod that will help you determine whether an object has a chance of containing Loot Midget or not.
- All objects that have the chance of containing Loot Midget will become bigger.
- This also works for objects that have the chance of containing Varkid.
- Trapped chests can also be made to appear larger.
- You can customize the size of these special objects.
- You can choose the scale of 1.25 to 3 for the size of the objects.
Borderlands Profile Editor
Borderlands Profile Editor is a small tool that allows you to edit various aspects of your Borderlands 2 game.
By using this tool, you can modify various things found in the game world and make the game more exciting to play.
This tool also works for Borderlands the Pre-Sequel. You will not risk any ban when using this tool, as it has been tested on the Steam version of the game.
- Edit various values in your Borderlands 2 profile.
- It is easy to use, with easy and simple installation.
- Some values that you can edit include Badass Ranks, Badass Tokens, Golden Key, and more.
- It makes the game easier and more fun to play.
- It enhances your gameplay experience.
Borderlands 2 All Level 72 Character Game Saves
If you’ve been playing Borderlands 2 for many hours, it might not be fun if you have to restart the game from the default level for your characters.
In fact, it can be very tiresome and boring since you will need to do all the leveling up again.
This is why it would be convenient to use game saves that already have characters at level 72. With this mod, you can do that.
- You don’t need to start the game from the beginning of your level.
- You don’t need to spend too much time leveling up your characters.
- You can simply load the save game to gain instant level 72.
- It helps to go through the game just to enjoy the storyline.
- You don’t need to work hard to get to level 72.
Rarity Color Fix
When playing this game, you might wonder why many weapons have colors that are similar to other items.
You might mistake a certain item for another item just because they have similar color patterns.
Well, this mod will help you to distinguish those similar items so that you won’t mistake them with other items again.
- The rarity color for many weapons will be fixed to be distinguishable from each other.
- No more mistaking a certain weapon for another weapon due to similar colors.
- This also works for items as well.
- You can also change the colors of heads and skins.
- It has the full support for BLCMM.
In Borderlands 2, you can find and use relics to enhance your attacks toward enemies.
Some of these relics are good enough for you to make your attacks more powerful.
Using Multiplicative Relics, these relics will become multiplied in power and value to make it easier for you to play this game.
With this mod, the true power of these relics is unleashed.
- It makes the relics in this game more powerful and more valuable.
- It will multiply the power, value, and bonus for you to use these relics.
- It will make these relics to be the must-used items in this game.
- Some relics that can be boosted include Heart of the Ancients Relics, Aggression Relics, and more.
- It works without DLC, but some parts will require The Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack DLC.
Bank and Backpack Space Enhancer
You will use the backpack in this game to store the loots that you have obtained throughout the game. However, the backpack is limited to a certain capacity, which is 40.
It can be troublesome because you need to remove items from your inventory constantly.
This mod is there to fix this problem, allowing you to have a larger bank and backpack capacity limit.
- You can store more items and loots in your inventory without removing them.
- You can also set the inventory limit to UNLIMITED.
- The default enhancement allows you to store up to 200 items in your backpack.
- You can pick as many items and store them in your backpack.
- You don’t need to throw away valuable items just because your backpack is full.
Loot Radar – Borderlands 2 Mods
In Borderlands 2, you can obtain various types of loot along the way.
They are scattered all over the map, and sometimes, they are also well-hidden.
The Loot Radar mod will allow you to place the loot locations on the map so that you can easily find them throughout the game. It will cut down your exploration time significantly.
- Finding loots is something that is simple to do once you’ve installed this mod.
- The loot icon will disappear from the map once you’ve obtained the loot.
- You can also add custom descriptions or the loot containers on the map.
- It is perfect for those who like to hunt for loots in this game.
- It is also easier for you to find hidden items using this mod.
Class Mods Redux
Class Mods Redux is the overhaul mod that you can use to improve the quality of Class Mods that you have.
With this mod, you will be able to balance the stats of the Class Mods so that they can be more interesting to play with.
Also, with this mod, you will be able to make the purple class mods that have level 50 or more to be spawned as a Legendary version.
- This mod basically adds lots of improvements to the basic Class Mods.
- You can have a higher chance to obtain a Legendary version.
- The Class Mods are modified in various ways so that they become more fitting and balanced.
- It creates much more varieties in your Class Mods.
- It makes the Class Mods more interesting to play.
Strife the Infiltrator
If you want to experience the different type of gameplay in Borderlands 2, this is the mod that allows you to add a custom Vault Hunter to the game.
It replaces Zer0 as a character, and it has various unique and interesting abilities.
Moreover, it has a new Class ID, which is called INFILTRATOR. With this new Vault Hunter, you can experience the new gameplay in Borderlands 2.
- It adds a new Vault Hunter to replace Zer0.
- It has a new class ID, which is called INFILTRATOR.
- It also has a modified Action Skill, which is called INFILTRATE.
- It uses the cloaking system that allows you to infiltrate in stealth mode.
- The new Vault Hunter also has a unique gun to use.
If you are using the Hallowed Hollow mod and would like to experience new things while retaining the look and feel of Hallowed Hollow, the Hallowed Halloween mod can give you such an experience.
This is the mod that will add lots of improvements in the Hallowed Hollow mod, which make it even better and challenging.
- It adds new weapons that will replace the weapons that are unused.
- You can have more challenge by trying the new version of boss fight.
- The weapon visuals are changed in various aspects.
- It makes the Hallowed Hollow more fun to play.
- It gives a lot of refreshments and improvements for the Hallowed Hollow.
Robeth’s Unlimited COOP Mod
Borderlands 2 allows you to play the game in co-op mode. However, the number of co-op players are limited, so you can’t play co-op with more than 5 players.
If you enjoy playing co-op in this game and would like to play with more than 5 players in one session, then this mod is the one you need to install.
- It allows you to play this game in co-op for more than 5 players.
- It adds more fun to the cooperative mode in this game.
- You will no longer be limited in the number of players that can play co-op with you.
- It adds more fun in playing with more players co-op.
- You can play a single co-op session without worrying about player limit.
Blocking Door Removal
When playing this game, there are some doors that are blocking your way to enter new areas or sections.
These doors can be annoying, and it can greatly disturb your gameplay experience.
Sometimes, these doors can’t easily be destroyed, so you might get stuck when you need to face these doors in front of you.
Thankfully, this mod removes such type of problem.
- This mod removes the doors that are blocking your path.
- You will no longer deal with the frustrations of encountering these doors.
- These doors are automatically removed and never disturb your gameplay again.
- Your dead players can also enter your location when these blocking doors are removed.
- You will no longer get stuck or locked out.
The game is the sequel of the first Borderlands game, which was released in 2009.
Borderlands 2 is considered a critical acclaim game, receiving mostly positive reviews both from critics and gamers.
A few years after the initial release of this game, the remastered version of the game (dubbed The Handsome Collection) was also released for the next-gen consoles.
The same version of the game was also released for other platforms, such as Linux, PlayStation Vita, and Android.
Aside from the main game, Borderlands 2 also has some DLC available for you to download.
There are Season One and Season Two DLC along with other content available for download from the respective online store of your platform.
Some good DLC titles include Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty, The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler, Psycho and Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack, and more.
These are the top mods that you can use for your Borderlands 2 game, whether you are using DLC or not.
These mods will help enhance the gameplay of Borderlands 2 and make this game more interesting and fun to play.
There are lots of ways to enjoy this game even more, and these mods are there to provide you with various different excitements in playing this game.
If you haven’t installed any mods for this game yet, this list provides you with the best ones to try first.
So, don’t waste any more time. Upgrade your Borderlands 2 experience now!
So tell me,which one of all these Borderlands 2 Mods is your personal favorite and why?